Saturday, January 05, 2008

amfphp/flex/cairngorm Codegen - Source Available on Google Code

I've had quite a few people ask if they could get their hands on the php source for the code generator tool I published back in October here. My intention has always been to eventually get this out to the community, however the last couple months have been just crazy, with one release after another getting pushed out the door. So much demand for AIR and Flex applications, so little time...

Anyway, we finally had some time to get this thing cleaned up and out on Google code... you can find the source files at http://code.google.com/p/flexamfphpcairngormgenerator/source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words.

ben said...

Hi CrazedCoders! The codegen is painlessly straightforward. I'll be using it as a 'template' for future application development if you don't mind... However, I'm having sleepless nights figuring out how to display the date. I was able to insert the date into the test table but it does not display in the datagrid. I know there are issues with the date datatype between php/mysql and flex... Any suggestions? Thank you very much!!!!!